If you’re like me and you’re currently working on a book or thinking of writing one, here’s a seminar you can consider attending:
How to successfully write, publish and market your book
If you’ve ever wanted to write a book, get it published, and see it become a resounding success, there are several key things you need to know. In this one day seminar you will discover:
• Tips on generating hot ideas and researching the competition
• How to write your book quickly and get it polished
• How to find a publisher or publish the book yourself
• The best ways to tap the book market in Singapore
• Secrets to market your book effectively and get free publicity that sells
• The surprising strategies of local bestselling authors
• A simple five step process to maximize your income
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Andrew Tan is a published author of two Popular Children’s Bestsellers List titles, which have gone for multiple reprints. A Stanford graduate, he also runs a publishing firm and its latest publication, Diary of a Taxi Driver, has to date been on The Straits Times Non-Fiction Bestsellers list for over 10 weeks.
Adeline Foo, prolific author of 15 books, will share her strategies for writing and marketing her books to bestsellerdom. Her last two, The Diary of Amos Lee 1 and 2, were on The Straits Times Children’s Bestseller Lists for many months and have sold an amazing 40,000 copies so far. The Diary of Amos Lee 1 was also a winner of the ISLN Red Dot Book Awards 2009.
Date: Sat 12 June 2010
Time: 9.30am – 5pm
Location: Singapore Management University
$350 per person (on or after June 5th)
$290 per person early bird (register and pay before June 5th)
$270 per person for a group registration of 2 & above
If you: 1) Want to pay by cheque 2) Can’t attend this but want to be informed of any upcoming seminars 3) Have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
See the flyer at: http://bit.ly/seminarflyer
Very limited seats available.
Register now at http://bit.ly/ideatobestseller